CFO For Hire, Vancouver
Do You Need a CFO?
Your Fraser Valley business is telling a story, but are you too busy to hear it?
As your business grows, you’ve probably realized that simply working hard and sorting everything out at year end is leading to a dusky perspective of the true, month-by-month health of everything you’ve poured your heart and soul into.
The clarity a CFO for hire can bring to your understanding of your company will set you on a path to smart growth and achievable goals based on analysis, not hunches. By going through all of the numbers in the various facets of your business, then drawing conclusions from them and planning around them, we decompress the stress that builds from being in the dark.
If you’re not sure if you need a CFO, ask yourself these questions:
- Am I receiving accurate and timely financial information needed to make business decisions?
- Can I rely on that information?
- Does my accounting system need a review?
- Does my current staff have the breadth of experience and skill set to handle projects beyond day-to-day accounting?
- What’s my budged profit this year? Next year?
- Am I on track this year?
- What are my business expansion plans for the next two years?
- Does my cash flow projection show the need for outside financing?
- Am I planning to expand and my bank wants Budgeted Income and Cash Flow Statements? Do they require a business plan?
- What are the key performance indicators of my business?
- Should I invest in that new machine?
- What is my balance sheet really telling me?
If the answers to these questions are revealing to you, it’s time to consider how we can help.
A Divergent CFO for hire is a good fit for businesses who can’t afford, or don’t need, a full-time financial officer, but do need someone to help them collect and understand all of the financial information crucial to the success of their business. Timely financial reports and healthy accounting practices are two of the most valuable services our CFO brings to your company.